Let’s Work Together
Less Hassle, More Hustle
Time is worth so much, especially yours! Let me assist you in feeding more students healthy meals with less hassle and worry. As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist focusing purely on school nutrition, I understand the daily struggle of managing staff, inventory, and compliance. I help many school districts create a seamless allergy management program for their team. With resources and trainings, I will come alongside you, and support your child nutrition programs, so you can hustle after expanding your program – and feeding more kiddos.
This program is tailored around you and your team! From the resources to recipes, we will manage your school district’s student allergies and special accommodations. The goal is to create an allergy program that fits your school district’s needs and relieves stress from you.
This is for you if:
- Student Allergies and Accommodations are Complex
- Your Staff Needs Training and Support
- Menu Planning is Difficult, Time Consuming, and Blah
- You Want to More Time Building Robust Meal Programs
- Specially-curated Allergy Management Process
- Allergy Menu Development
- Allergy Recipe Creation
- School Calendar Year Long Support
Child Nutrition Resources
Looking to expand your school nutrition program, but don’t have trainings or resources ready? I have you covered for quick, easy trainings for your staff and resources to engage students in school nutrition. Nutrition education and marketing resources that students will love – and you will love seeing the participation increase!
This is for you if:
- A New Service Model Needs Unique Marketing Strategies
- Your Staff Needs More, Diverse Trainings
- Student Engagement is Low
- Meal Participation is not Meeting Your Goals
- Personalized Resources and Trainings
- Student-Focused Activities and Games
- Tried and True Marketing Strategies
- Innovative Strategies to Increase Meal Participation
With our signature program, you join a network of school districts working on allergy management processes. The Allergy Academy will prepare your team and set you up for success to create the best process (and how to share the information). You will have access to the Allergy Academy for the entire school year to ensure everyone on your team is ready to tackle the issues.
This is for you if:
- You Don’t Know Where to Start with Student Allergies
- You Feel Alone and Want Assistance in Creating Your Plan
- Student Allergies and Accommodations are Overwhelming
- Staff Training is Difficult with Turnover
- Training Modules for You and Your Staff
- School-Specific Allergy Management Plan
- Access to Staff Trainings for Retraining and Training New Hires
- Professional Standard Continuing Education Credits
Breakfast in the Classroom Program Shining Example
Even when Tarrah worked at the local level, I had so much respect for her and what she was able to implement and do within the school districts that she oversaw. I can remember an Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) Field Specialist telling me about Tarrah’s breakfast in the classroom program at Beach Grove Community Schools and how it was a shining example of breakfast in the classroom for the state of Indiana.
- Sarah Kenworthy, Direct Support
Effective Trainer for Individuals
Tarrah has the ability to adapt her training material, methods, and class style based on the audience that she is presenting to, which makes her an effective trainer for individuals at all levels of experience and with various educational backgrounds. Tarrah has a strong passion for making sure all students have access to quality healthy meals. She displays this passion while helping others learn better ways to feed students
- Ellen Mason, Training
Vital Resource to School Districts
Tarrah is strategic, adaptable, and hard-working; she also cares deeply for the communities and students she serves, a fact that is evident to anyone who has the privilege of working with her. Tarrah has served as a vital resource to school districts across the state, especially over the past year during what has been a tremendously stressful and uncertain time.
- Erica Olmstead, Direct Support
Westercamp Consulting is a vital part of our compliance process. Tarrah Westercamp's expertise helps me properly monitor the FSMC and to ensure that the relationship is successful for years to come.
- Rolland Abraham, Direct Support
Child Nutrition Services
Nutrition Education Game
Northarvest Bean Growers Association
Bean: Fact or Fiction, an action-packed game for third and fourth-grade students to learn more about beans! The program is a student-approved colossal hit.
Sports Nutrition Program
School City of Hammond Hammond, Indiana
Student allergies are managed through staff training modules, allergy menu development, and direct support. I work with the team directly so they can focus on feeding more kiddos healthy meals.